- Web/Tech Development is perfect for a Ninja with creative tech skills.
- Develop, keep, and maintain a Student Ministries website.
- Create ways to integrate technology into the student activities as a way to attract students to get involved. Specifically countdowns and short videos clips are needed as well as other great ideas you come up with.
- By using a website for students and relevant technology, you will help connect teens and their parents to the Student Ministries at Good News, create excitement, and communicate information, which will all help students become more involved and ultimately become Jesus followers.
- Set your own schedule to meet deadlines and attend 1 monthly planning meeting. The total time commitment is about 10 hours a month.
- Contact Jacob Wurtsbaugh the Student Ministries Director at J.Wurtsbaugh@GoodNewsChurch.org or 303-469-4457.
- This job does not require a background check.
Thanks for your interest in serving at Good News Church! Check out this service opportunity, if it seems like something you want to try, simply contact the person listed. They will get back to you with more information and when you can begin a test drive. Test drives are one or two week commitments that allow you to try out a service opportunity before making a longer commitment.