What do successful LIVE Groups do?
- Build relationships by spending time together and sharing what is happening in their lives.
- Care for group members in crisis by being available for whatever is needed.
- Get into the Bible and discuss how the week's sermon applies to their daily lives.
- Learn how to pray together and for each other.
- Serve the world together.
- Have fun together.
Why join a LIVE Group?
LIVE Groups are the way for adults to connect at Good News Church. Without a LIVE Group you'll be missing out on significant Understanding of God and others.
Why do LIVE Groups matter?
Personal and spiritual growth doesn't happen in isolation. LIVE Groups enable people to build communities that are safe places to connect with others and to help each other apply God's Word.
Who are LIVE Groups for?
LIVE Groups are for EVERYONE. No matter who you are, there's a group for you.
What happens in a LIVE Group?
LIVE Groups meet regularly to share, laugh, talk about that week's sermon, and to pray. They take care of each other, celebrate together and serve together. LIVE Groups connect individuals to God, one another, and the world.
How long is my commitment?
Each semester lasts from 10 to 12 weeks. Check on the previous page for the dates of the current semester.
What about my kids?
Check the group listings to see which groups can accommodate families.
What if I try a LIVE Group and it doesn't click?
Give another group a try. Each group is unique. Your next try may be perfect. The built-in break times between semesters give the opportunity to choose another group.