Questions For You And Your LIVE Group for the Week of September 20th
Make A Plan: This is the first week of Live Groups during a very unusual time! Set up a text or email group and plan to stay in contact with prayer requests and other needs. Start talking about a way your group can serve your community this semester during these unique times.
Don’t make it about Politics: In addition to Covid, we’re in the midst of a very divisive election season. Please don’t bring politics into your limited Live Group time.
- When we take a look at our lives, loves, reactions, struggles, goals, schedules, values do we really believe Jesus is Better?
- How did Mary stand up to all the cultural pressures and accusations from close friends to pour her gift out on Jesus?
- How are your affections for Jesus? Is it ever growing?
- What is your alabaster Jar (things that give you much value)?
- How have you postured your life around Jesus?
- How can we be like Mary in 2020?
Pray: Take a few minutes to share some specific prayer needs going into fall during these crazy times. Pray for each other, and continue to pray for each other throughout your week!